This blog’s main purpose to to outline my options trading style, potential trades, market commentary, and to highlight interesting options articles from outside sources. Aside from options trading, I plan on posting about fitness. Posts will vary but generally be on healthy recipes, related articles, goals and progress, and some workouts. I’m always working at having a healthy body, mind, and wallet.
I graduated with a BA in Economics from San Francisco State University and have just completed my first year of graduate school at the University of San Francisco, where I am working on my M.S. in Financial Analysis.
If you would like to contact me, you may do so via Twitter (@victormora) or via e-mail at victormora (at) gmail (dot) com
Anything else see my social pages in the top banner!
Me doing what I love to do best!
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here