The high implied volatility levels is juicing up the premiums on this name so I decided to try and take advantage of Apple (AAPL) April 12 contracts with a highly spec trade. The time stamped tweet (PDT) of my entry is below:
Above is the hourly chart of AAPL. The $620 zone rejected on increased volume so the next zone I am watching is $595-$600. The great thing about this trade is that my max risk is limited to my debit ($1.66 per spread) and my max reward is about 5 times that.
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here