See this post for my previous insight on this trade. Below is the timestamped tweet of the position I entered for as an earnings trade for BIDU:
April Weekly/May 120/125 Put Diagonal ($0.53), 145/150 Call Diagonal ($0.69), and 135 Call Calendar ($1.95) at a total price of $3.17 per position. Below is the current risk profile of this trade with the modeled -35/-5 vol crush (Weekly/May):
From the risk profile above, you can see that BIDU is trading near the 120/125 put diagonal. I plan on taking the call diagonal off at the open. Ideally, we will get a bounce towards the $125 – $130 zone by week’s end.
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here