This month I am reading The Option Trader’s Hedge Fund by Dennis A. Chen and Mark Sebastian of OptionPit. What caught my eye was the fact that this book goes into the business model of an options trading hedge fund. Something I haven’t seen yet! I’ll let you know how it turns out.
Next on deck is How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. This one has nothing to do with trading but I like to add some variety. I’ve heard a lot about it, but frankly, haven’t picked it up until recently. I think it’s important to always be improving in different aspects of your life which is the reason why I chose this book. I’m two chapters in so I’ll comment on it once I’m done.
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here