The markets are represented by SPX, NDX, COMP, and RUT are at or near multi-year highs so I am interested in finding some long candidates using October monthly options. Below are a few credit spread trades I am watching for the week ahead, click each image to enlarge it.
Apple (AAPL) – EPS*: 10/23/12
All of my trades are not posted on this blog because it is too time consuming. However, I do post all of my entries & exits on Twitter & Stocktwits as well as general market thoughts.
The trades I do post about are mainly there to outline the thought process on my most utilized trades. [...]
Came across a trade idea from Steve Place today. I haven’t really discussed how I like to structure ATM of directional butterflies, although, I do have a few trade examples under my Butterfly Spread category on the right.
Here’s the basic premise of his idea:
UA reported earnings that were pretty [...]
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here