Today I entered bull call spreads on Lowe’s Companies (LOW) because of the strength I have been seeing in this stock. Below is the time stamped tweet (PDT) of my entry:
I’m aiming to close this trade when the stock is $34+. My stop is on about a -5% move or on a solid break of the $30.25 support area.
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here