Here’s a couple of long, a short, and a couple earnings trade ideas for this week:
Under Armour (UA) recently reported earnings that the market liked. This stock has been steadily trending higher and just broke-out of a trading range. I like this name long but I want theta on my side [...]
ISRG has been trending higher, broke-out today to new highs, and had a slight pop in implied volatility so this is a name I wanted to get into. I entered a credit spread position (sold put verticals) with the idea that this name will continue higher and also see a decrease in implied volatility.
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here