I like to take a look at some underlying market breadth metrics in order to try and position my trades accordingly. Price outweighs everything but I will tend to scale back if I do not see confirmation.
RSI was posting a negative divergence during the latter 1/3 of the most recent [...]
broke above $119 weak volume prices looking like they might float higher (towards $125) IV declining rapidly
similar to SPY above, although, bumps into resistance sooner
similar to SPY prices look to float towards $77
coming down from extreme [...]
I decided that I need to add a little more structure to my planning so I plan on making quick reference notes on a frequent basis. Aiming at updating a few times a week or as deemed necessary.
SPY – S&P 500 ETF
Last few days have seen a 9 point range which [...]
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here