Came across a trade idea from Steve Place today. I haven’t really discussed how I like to structure ATM of directional butterflies, although, I do have a few trade examples under my Butterfly Spread category on the right.
Here’s the basic premise of his idea:
UA reported earnings that were pretty [...]
Here’s a couple of long, a short, and a couple earnings trade ideas for this week:
Under Armour (UA) recently reported earnings that the market liked. This stock has been steadily trending higher and just broke-out of a trading range. I like this name long but I want theta on my side [...]
- Quick Take On The Markets & Watchlist
- Markets Keep Exploding And Options Watchlist
- Reader Question: Butterflies and Implied Volatility Skew
- What Led The Market This Week? (And Watchlist)
- Defensive Sectors Leading The Market & Watchlist
- Breaking Down This Week’s Winners & Watchlist For Next Week
- What Sectors Are Leading The Market?
- Market Strength and My Watchlist
- Implied Volatility Skew and What It Tells Us
- An Interesting Take on Selling Implied Volatility Here